Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Biggest Winner" update

went to the gym with TJ today. hadn't been there in a few months. if you have been following my blog for a while, you know that TJ and I are having a little friendly competition called "The Biggest Winner." Tired of our slenderness, we wanted to put some weight on our frames.

TJ has pretty much dominated the competition, gaining some 10 or so lbs. He eats a steady diet of eggs, tuna, protein shakes, raw steaks, blood, nails, etc. and works out frequently. Myself on the other hand, hadnt worked out in a while, and wasn't eating all that healthy. To be completely honest, I had McDee's 3 times this week for breakfast. Which sounds gross but it might not be as unhealthy as we think!

So I get to the gym today and TJ and I go over to the scale. He steps on it, and yup, he's up 10lbs from his starting weight. The I hop on...and I lost 5 lbs? How is that even possible? Now Im not saying this to brag, because we all know the goal is to try and GAIN weight, but I ate McDonald's 3 times in a week, hadn't worked out in 3 months, and I LOST 5 lbs.

Explain that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vasilios Tryphonas II said...

hahaha. I have no idea how that is possible!! You just have to get of a better sched. Once you done with school it will be easier! Lets keep the faith brother!

April 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger rachel rianne said...

hahaha.
i wish i could give you encouragement to gain weight,
but it all seems so twisted.

April 28, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home